How Interpret the Apocalypse?
"Govett's writings are extensive, of varying quality, and often marked by a high level of scholarship, a superbly logical approach, extraordinary originality, and complete faithfulness to biblical revelation. Much concerned with eschatology (Apocalypse, 1864, and other works), he held that much of the Book of Revelation is to be understood literally." R. E. D. Clark, The New International Dictionary of the Christian Church, J. D. Douglas, general editor, page 426.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- How Interpret The Apocalypse?
- Miracles Are Foretold As Coming in the Latter Days
- The Wild Beasts of Revelation 13
- Prophecy on Olivet -- Matthew 23--25
- Omissions of Mr. Guinness
- Evidences of the Literal Interpretation