The Prize of the Up-Calling
Kenneth F. Dodson was born of school-teacher parents. He married a Baptist minister's daughter and was ordained to the Baptist ministry on the same day.
Mr. Dodson saw God use the very areas expounded in this book in four difficult pastorates. In the last two, the First Baptist Church of Mishawaka and the Glen Park Baptist Church of Gary, Indiana, he saw God bring dissident groups of Christians back together in such a way that there was an average of one soul saved for every Sunday service for fourteen years. Now, he has been a full-time evangelist for many years, sharing with churches from New England to California the truth of "The Prize of the Up-Calling."
God graciously used the study and exposition of the "neglected areas" of the New Testament expounded in this book to transform the life of the author. In the process, hundreds of other lives were transformed and more than twenty-five splits within churches were healed. As a result, thousands of souls have been saved. This little book contains the scriptural key to real revival, but it will not work unless, through patient study and prayer, it becomes the key to an EXCHANGED LIFE, so that God's dear Son may have all the glory.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- The Need for Paul's Secrets of Spiritual Victory : The Secret of Paul's Salvation--A Miracle of God from Start to Finish
- The Secret of Paul's Travail for Lost Souls
- The Secret of a Loving God Chastening His Children All the Way Home to Heaven
- The Secret of "The Sin unto Physical Death" In the Life of a Christian
- The Secret of The Judgment of Christians'
- Sins at the Judgment Seat of Christ
- The Secret of Paul's Motives--Can it be a Sin to Wash Dishes or to Preach a Sermon?
- Paul's Secrets of "The Out-Resurrection from Among the Dead" and "The Prize of the Up-Calling"
- The Secret of "Entering" or "Inheriting" the Kingdom of God
- Paul's Answer to Life's Greatest Question--"Why Does a Just God Allow Civilization to Continue?"