World Chaos: Its Root and Remedy
An Inquiry into the Deeper Reasons and Urgent Lessons
Second Edition, 1988
G. H. Lang was born November 20, 1874 in London, England. He died at Wimborne, Dorset, England October 20, 1958. He was saved at a young age when he was seven and a half years old. His writings include fourteen major books and innumerable booklets. He once said, "No man should write a book until he is forty. He needs to prove his theories in practice before publishing." All but nine of his many books were published after he was fifty years old.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Pantheism and its Outcome
- Pantheism, Polytheism, Romanism, Humanism, Protestantism
- The Devil
- To-Day: Some Chief Causes
- Further Factors of Weight
- Egypt and the Middle East
- England and the Cruel Lord
- The State and the Super-State
- The Kingdom of God and Christ
- Has Christianity Failed?
- The Truth and the Lie