Firstfruits and Harvest
A Study in Resurrection and Rapture
Third Edition, 1985
G. H. Lang was born November 20, 1874 in London, England. He died at Wimborne, Dorset, England October 20, 1958. He was saved at a young age when he was seven and a half years old. His writings include fourteen major books and innumerable booklets. He once said, "No man should write a book until he is forty. He needs to prove his theories in practice before publishing." All but nine of his many books were published after he was fifty years old.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- The Hope
- Who are those "of Christ Jesus"? 1 Thess. 4; 1 Cor. 15
- The Period of the Parousia
- The Pre-Tribulation Rapture
- Man's Constitution and Future. Hades and Paradise
- The Judgment Seat of Christ
- Appendix on "Of Christ"