Fourth Edition 1989
$9.95 USD (paperback)
Govett was a brilliant English pastor, born in 1813 and died in 1901.
Govett wrote a hundred years before his time, and the day will come
when his works will be treasured as sifted gold." Charles H.
writings are extensive, of varying quality, and often marked by a high
level of scholarship, a superbly logical approach, extraordinary
originality, and complete faithfulness to biblical revelation.
Much concerned with eschatology (Apocalypse, 1864, and other
works), he held that much of the Book of Revelation is to be
understood literally." R. E. D. Clark, The New
International Dictionary of the Christian Church, J. D. Douglas,
general editor, page 426.
about the author
The Race and the Crown
- Israel's History, the Church's
- The Millennial Kingdom
- The Gift and the Prize
- Mount Sinai and Mount Zion
- A Word to Antimillenarians
- Stephen's Accusation, Defense,
- King Solomon & the Apostle Paul
or the Earthly Calling & the Heavenly
- Baptism and the Kingdom
- The Sabbath and the Lord's Day
- The Consequences of Jesus Being
the Son of David
- The Visible Glory of God
- Unwatchful Believers of the
Church Will Be Left in the Future Great Tribulation
- Resting and Wrestling